Personal Data Protetction Policy.
Read Hero is a brand owned by AM Eterna Sdn Bhd. At Read Hero, we are comitted to protect your privacy in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). In this act, the policy explains :
- The type of personal data we collect and how we collect it
- How we use your personal data
- The parties we disclose the personal data
- The choices we offer including how to access and update your personal data.
Personal Data We May Collect From You
We may collect the following data from you :
- Personal information to establish your background such as full name , identitty card number, nationality, religion.
- Contact infromation such as billing address, telephone number, mobile phone number and email address.
- Additional information usch as guardian(s) full nam, identity card number, mobile phone number.
- Payment information such as your bank account information, including the account’s name, card number, billing address, expiry date and other bank account details.
How We Collect Your Personal Data.
We may collect personal data either from you, from your authorized representatives, from third parties, or from publicly available sources which may include ( but is not limited to) :
When you register for our services (for instance, when you submit an application for your kid(s) to become our student).
When you contact us in person, by a phone call or over the counter (for example, when you contact us for any enquiries, complaint, comments or feedbacks, we may keep a record for that correspondence).
When you participate in surveys, questionaires, competitions, contests, offers, or promotions done internally or via an appointed third party.
When you interact with us via Google Form for registration
When you visit or browse our websites.
When you interact with us via social media, or interactive applications, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
From such other sources where you have given your consent to disclose personal data relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
Use of Personal Data Collected
You agree that we may use your personal data where permitted by applicable law and for the following purposes :
- To verify your identity
- To manage and maintain your account or subscribe with us.
- To notify you concerning benefits and changes of services
- To provide and improve our services to you, including fulfilling audit requirements, billing for services and facilitating payments.
- To carry out your instructions or respond to any inquiries, complaints, comments, or feedback you have submitted to us.
- To protect or enforce our rights to recover any debt owing to us
- To compile infromation for analysis and in reports for relevant regulatory authorities.
- To transfer or assign our rights, interest and obligations under your agreements with us
- To update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of our records
- To administer competitions, contests, offers or promotions.
- To produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as and individual.
- To conduct research for analytical purposes, including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us.
- To assess financial and insurance risks.
- To conduct surveys and provide you with information from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To engage in business transactions in respect of services to be offered and provided to you.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or industry codes that applies to us.
- For internal management of the services being provided to you.
- To maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes.
- To provide training for our staff.
- To conduct marketing and information technology activities (for instance, market research).
- To persons identified as you or your authorised representative(s) pursuant to the relavant transaction or enquiry.
- To third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us (such as analysis on our behalf) for any of the purposes described above. We disclose youl
- personal data to third parties, and we shall ensure that such data is used only to provide services to us.
- For any other purposes required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data
As a part of providing you with our services and the management or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following
- Federal or state government.
- Law enforcement agencies.
- Government agencies.
- Companies or organisations that assist us in processing and/’or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with services that you have requested
- Our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal data
If Personal Data Provided by You Is Incomplete.
Where indicated in our application or registration forms manually or electronically, it is obligatory to provide your personal data to enable us to process your application for
our services. Should you fail to provide complete and obligatory personal data, we may not be able to process your application or provide you with our services
Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data.
We can assist you to access and correcting your personal data held by us. Where you wish to have access to your personal data in our possession, or where you are of the
opinion that such personal data held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not kept abreast, you may make a request to us via our Feedback and Complaint on our
apps or Contact any of our support team via WhatsApp respectively.
How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data in compliance with this Policy and/or the terms and conditions of your agreement (s) with MC Corporate Consultant Sdn Bd or it
subsidiaries for the duration of your relationship with us, for such period as may be necessary to protect the interests of MC Corporate Consultant Sdn Bd or its
subsidiaries and/or its customers as may be deemed necessary, where otherwise required by the law and/or where required by MC Corporate Consultant Sdn Bhd or its
subsidiaries* relevant policies.
How We Protect and Safeguard Your Personal Data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your personal data secured. This includes adhering to our security procedures (such as
checking your identity when receiving calls from you). Our site may link to other websites, and we are not responsible for their data policies, procedures, or content.
Transfer of Your Personal Data Outside Malaysia
Any personal data you volunteer to us will be treated with the highest standards of security strictly according to the PDPA 2010. It may be necessary for us to transfer your